Monday, June 24, 2013

Medzzz


This is new series, that started with the lung as eyes drawing last week and refers to how I have so much medication and treatments to think of daily... it is always in the back of my head, yet some how I can still forget. It's right in front of me always almost blinding, and yet I am still able to get sick and go about my business without certain meds and forget. Since I really want to be a normal 23 year old with out CF... although it does make for great art inspiration. 


This is a beginning of a new piece that will depict how I need insulin to bring my blood sugar down, but I am still madly in love with gummy bears, I would say they were my drug. So it is a balancing act of how I can take my favorite candy without making my blood sugar go crazy!! Because Gummy Bears are Delicious!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment