Friday, May 23, 2014

CF Walk

Last Sunday we had a fabulous turn out for The Maddie Mockingbirds at the New Canaan Great strides walk... I guess word got around that it was going to be the best party ever, or maybe it was just such a beautiful day they decided to walk for a great cause. Either way I enjoyed seeing so many family and friends coming together for it! Even though I had a quick exit before the walk even started. I was feeling to very exhausted, sick and run down. Not to mention I also kept coughing as if I was going to cough up a lung. So I went home to rest and get rid of my fevers only to go into the hospital a day later and realize I have the Flu... THE Evil Flu. But I have been doing better since starting Tamaflu, and hopefully will continue!! 

Thank you to all of those that came and especially to all of those who donated!! As a
 whole Maddie Mockingbirds Raised $11,240 with all of the extra donations aside from the website donations! They were all so amazing and generous and will be going to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to work towards a cure! 





The Whole Crew


Ohio Wesleyan Friends (OWU)


Friends from around Town!! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was a beautiful day!! You earned $400 via Cincinnati peeps! I couldn't figure our to synch the teams from different walk locations...anyways, way to for raising so much $$$ to CF !! Feel better xoxo

    ReplyDelete